Benefit from the new format of Meininger’s International Craft Beer Award
monthly thematic tastings with a strong visibility
With the new format of the monthly, topic-specific tastings, the Craft Beer Award strengthens its media presence in the long term, offers intensive editorial support in the specialist magazines of the Meininger Verlag as well as online formats with a high reach.
Allowed beer styles:
- Freestyle or Experimental Style beers which do not fit into the categories of the competition
- e.g. hybrid beers, grape ales, beer with additional ingredients, Coffee Ale, etc.
Not allowed beer styles:
- barrel aged beers (except the are experimental based)
- historic beer styles (e.g. grut beer) this tasting takes place in October
- non-alcoholic beers
- "normal" beers which have their own category in the competition
Please describe your experiment or freestyle in the field "remarks"
An overview of all tasting topics 2021 can be found at