The Grand International Wine Award conferred by MUNDUS VINI GmbH is regarded in Germany as a prestigious international competition for wines from all wine-growing regions around the world. The aim of the competition is to promote wine quality and boost the sales of the wines and sparkling wines entered.
Results will be released on Tuesday, 1 March 2022, for best possible effect and support right in time before ProWein 2022!
More information on the Grand International Wine Award MUNDUS VINI you find at www.mundusvini.com.
Your advantages when participating:
- Benefit from the worldwide reputation of MUNDUS VINI with more than 12,000 wines judged each year
- High class expert jury consisting of more than 300 international, highly recognized wine experts from the trade, gastronomy, wine making, wine business and wine media
- Description and rating of your wine in more than 20 single attributes
- Detailed feedback of your wine in technical and aromatic details
- Awarding with the well-known and sales-forcing MUNDUS VINI medals in Silver, Gold and Grand Gold for your marketing
- Presentation of the award-winning wines supported by editorial content in the publications as well as online and social media channels of Meininger publishing house, the European market leader in the wine sector, including the exclusive „MUNDUS VINI Magazine“ with a circulation of 100,000 copies
- Presentation of the award-winning wines on the world-leading wine trade fairs (e.g. ProWein)